Our portfolio includes virtually every project type – laboratories, academic facilities, state office, public safety, municipal buildings, airport terminals, courthouses, transportation / infrastructure, commercial high-rise office buildings, corporate headquarters, tenant interiors, residential towers, and museums. Our clients include federal and state agencies, municipalities and towns, and private corporations and owners.
We understand that each project requires a fresh perspective which requires active participation from all stake holders. We understand that collaboration requires an ability to listen, a willingness to pursue alternatives, and a knack for knowing what questions to ask at the appropriate time.
We have LEED accredited staff in every discipline and are committed to educating our clients about the latest relevant engineering solutions. We are active in many professional societies and serve in leadership roles of ACEC/Mass and IESNA. Some of the professional societies and committees we are involved with are:
- ACEC – American Council of Engineering Companies1
- IESNA – Sustainable Lighting Committee2
- USGBC – U. S. Green Building Council
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- USGBC/ASHRAE/IESNA – SPC 189 developing the Standard for the Design of High Performance Buildings2
- CAMEE – Council of American Mechanical and Electrical Engineers3
- Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors4
1 Robin Greenleaf; Joel Goodmonson; Nick Ferzacca
2 Nick Ferzacca
3 Robin Greenleaf
4 Joel Goodmonson