Coronavirus Update/ Returning to the Office: AEI's is in the process of preparing our office for staff to return on a modified schedule, providing the City of Boston re-opening guidelines continue to move forward. During quarantine, AEI's staff have successfully worked remotely. Every staff member is equipped with the same equipment at home as they have in the office to ensure efficiency and seamless transitions between workstations. We will continue to work remotely and will provide a formal reopening date when it's available. At this time, only staff will be allowed in our space. Our contact information and policies on in person meetings and site visits remain the same as they have since early March. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Architectural Engineers, Inc (AEI) is always looking for design professionals that are passionate about design. We seek individuals who are experienced in the design of building systems for a wide variety of project types, as well as new engineering graduates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek energetic and creative people to join our team. If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This page is updated regularly, check back often for specific opportunities and job descriptions.
Mid-Level Mechanical/HVAC Engineer07-22-2020
- Perform multiple roles ranging from engineering design, construction document production, site visits and client interaction
- Assist with production of concept and feasibility studies.
- Interact with clients, prime consultants, end users, contractors, utilities, and vendors as required
- Coordinate technical details with all building disciplines.
- Learn new technologies as required to perform engineering work, which may include cutting-edge industry practices.
- Produce calculations including load calcs, ventilation calcs, equipment sizing, pressure drop, etc. (utilizing appropriate software).
- Participate in applicable client- and peer-based professional organizations.
Please send resume and references to Susan Wisler, PE, LEED AP email@example.com
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the design of mechanical building systems (HVAC)
- Knowledge of engineering software
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam, Newforma, AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks
- Solid understanding of building codes.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion, while setting priorities and managing competing demands.
- Positive attitude and genuine interest in building industry
- Ability to integrate quickly
- Team player