Coronavirus Update/ Returning to the Office: AEI now IMEG is in the process of preparing our office for staff to return on a modified schedule, providing the City of Boston re-opening guidelines continue to move forward. During quarantine, AEI now IMEG's staff have successfully worked remotely. Every staff member is equipped with the same equipment at home as they have in the office to ensure efficiency and seamless transitions between workstations. We will continue to work remotely and will provide a formal reopening date when it's available. At this time, only staff will be allowed in our space. Our contact information and policies on in person meetings and site visits remain the same as they have since early March. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Architectural Engineers, Inc (AEI) now IMEG is always looking for design professionals that are passionate about design. We seek individuals who are experienced in the design of building systems for a wide variety of project types, as well as new engineering graduates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek energetic and creative people to join our team. If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com. This page is updated regularly, check back often for specific opportunities and job descriptions.
Virtual Design Technician02-10-2022
- Work closely with other Technicians, Designers and Engineers on projects using BIM software;
- Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements or CAD drafting from managers.
- Update, Setup, Coordinate and manage Revit models.
- Is familiar with BIM standards and symbols to maintain uniformity for the company;
- Insures that the drawings produced are of quality acceptable to the company;
- Assist engineers and designers with field measurements of existing building systems and prepare drawings from field data;
- May help calculate quantities for cost estimate;
- Perform drawing maintenance and run prints as needed;
- Other duties as assigned by employer.
Please send resume and references to Matt Maniscalco
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of technical plans and models;
- Strong skill and experience in the use of BIM software;
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge of practical applications of engineering science and technology;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues and clients;
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or certificate in Computer Aided Drafting or related field required;
- 2+ years experience in the production of construction documents and models preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times