Coronavirus Update/ Returning to the Office: AEI now IMEG is in the process of preparing our office for staff to return on a modified schedule, providing the City of Boston re-opening guidelines continue to move forward. During quarantine, AEI now IMEG's staff have successfully worked remotely. Every staff member is equipped with the same equipment at home as they have in the office to ensure efficiency and seamless transitions between workstations. We will continue to work remotely and will provide a formal reopening date when it's available. At this time, only staff will be allowed in our space. Our contact information and policies on in person meetings and site visits remain the same as they have since early March. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Robin Greenleaf Named to new Global Leadership Forum Advisory Board01/28/2022
The names of the international industry and business leaders, who will sit on the advisory board of the new Global Leadership Forum to bring together industry leaders from across the globe to focus on the key issues facing society and the wider infrastructure sector, have been announced by FIDIC.
• José M Aparicio, Managing Director and President, Siemens Energy
• Anthony B. Bouchard, President and COO, CDM Smith
• William Cox, Group CEO, Aurecon
• Robin Greenleaf, CEO, Architectural Engineers, Inc.
• Mike Haigh Group Executive Chair, Mott MacDonald
• Jim Johnson, Director, UK, India, Middle East & Africa Board, Arup
• Mark Naysmith, CEO for WSP in the UK & MEIA Region, WSP
• Peter Oosterveer, Group CEO, Arcadis NV
• Malani Padayachee-Saman, CEO, MPAMOT
• Nandita Parshad, MD, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, EBRD
• Lara Poloni, President, AECOM Group
• Fang Qiuchen, Chairman, China International Contractors Association
• Susan Reisbord, CEO, Cardno
• Fidel Saenz de Ormijana, CTO, Ferrovial
• Jens-Peter Saul, Group CEO, Ramboll
• Fuat Savas, MD, Infrastructure Finance and Advisory Team, J.P. Morgan